We believe that children need a formidable foundation in literacy, numeracy, and science to help them excel in other areas of their academic lives. It is also our firm belief that all young children have academic abilities and therefore we provide the right opportunities for them to apply their knowledge. We personalize learning so that every child is given the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We understand that a child’s ability can blossom with the right support and encouragement. We exist to enforce teaching and learning that is given in KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5. Our unique understanding of the national curriculum for schools is the driving force behind our success.
2. Creating opportunities for all children to learn and achieve through our teaching by utilizing all the time we have with our students to teach, assess and advise.
3. Providing an education which places importance on the development of the whole child, academically, intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially.
4. Encouraging the partnership between home and school and encouraging parents to take an active part in their child’s education.
5. Providing equal opportunities at the Centre and treating all individuals fairly.
6. Using appropriate technology to enhance the children’s learning.
7. Promoting and developing equality and diversity and therefore aiming to provide a learning environment which values every student equally regardless of age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief.
Students sit mock exams at the Centre under normal examination conditions. We prepare them for their public exams and develop them to acquire coping strategies under stressful exam conditions.
Our targeted tutoring has helped many children gain admission into Grammar and other Selective Schools and many more have boosted their National Curriculum levels as well as making notable improvements in their respective classes.
We have mentored many students and liaised with countless number of parents, offering free advice on choice of subjects or schools and careers for their children. Furthermore we have provided many one to one free sessions for parents who want to understand the national curriculum leveling and their implications on their children’s future academic life.